Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green With Envy

Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY with some of the GREEN things I am currently coveting:

Who doesn't love SJP and her new Halston Heritage line, seen here in Elle Magazine?! I am in love with all things Halston, new or vintage, and this dress is a great combination of green and timeless elegance!

There is something about the green leather chairs, nail head trim, and white and green mirror frames that has my heart beating faster.

I am also a collector of Vintage Lanvin, and these green pumps so excited about what their line is creating in today's fashion. 

 For those of you who have not checked out Furbish Studio, they have FABULOUS items for your home at really great prices. I also love her blog, i suwannee. This pouf is perfect for so many different rooms and styles.

I love that Burberry has timeless clothing with some unexpected accessories and details. This lime green cross body bag would look fabulous with a brown military dress and classic trench for spring. 

 I am also obsessed with Elements of Style blog by Erin Gates, and she featured this vintage green trellis wallpaper in her Etsy Shop. Wouldn't this look fabulous lining the back of a mid-century shelf unit?!
  

I also love these Agate Quartz bookends from another favorite blogger, High Street Market. Her Etsy shop has fantastic vintage goods for your home. 

I am GREEN with envy! Hope you have a wonderful St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP