Monday, June 14, 2010

Sorry for the absence...

For about 2 months now, I feel like I am spinning the wheel in the game of LIFE. No, there are no kids yet, but I feel like I keep landing on the space where unexpected things come up, one after the other. The two flat tires on my car. Fixing something on the house - every weekend. Continued education courses. Family get-togethers. It is never ending. The game of LIFE has temporarily replaced some things I used to do regularly, mainly this blog.

While I have been away, the creative juices have still been flowing. It may take me a week or so to get a few posts going, but I promise to get this blog back to where it used to be. After all, summer is the most exciting time for get-togethers and fun, fresh food. I hope you all will come back and visit the blog often for great summer ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP