Friday, March 27, 2009

Fresh Lemons

After a year of searching for a dining room table for our home, I scored a PERFECT Danish modern, 1960's table with pull out leaves and six original chairs for $200! Ever since we brought it home, I have been obsessed with creating different centerpieces and looks to compliment its simple and retro look. Since we live in Florida, our Winter is just a prolonged Fall filled with warmth and earthy tones, so I wanted to make a transition to Spring with some fresh native fruit. I bought the runner on clearance at Pier 1 ($10), and a mid-century teak bowl at a garage sale (50 cents!). The lemons are fresh off my mother-in-law's tree, and smell as good as they taste. A SIMPLE and EASY way to dress up the dining room, and makes the house smell good too! You're ready for company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP