Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pumpkin + Chocolate = Heaven!
 A few weeks ago, I found a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, and had to make them! I can't remember where they are from, but I managed to save the recipe on my computer so that I could make them before Halloween. These cookies are amazing! The consistency is more like a pumpkin bread, but so tasty nonetheless! Hope you enjoy them as much as I have!


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
  
Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and prepare two greased baking sheets. Combine the pumpkin, sugar, oil and egg. I used my KitchenAid mixer, which just makes adding ingredients so much easier! In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Next, slowly add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mix. Then mix in the milk and the vanilla. Once the batter is done, use a spatula to hand mix in the chocolate chips. Spoon the mixture onto baking sheets 2" apart, and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on baking racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP