Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Actually Is All Around

As Valentine's Day approaches, I am reminded of a few items that I love, that happen to be perfect for gift giving this Valentine's Day:

Love Actually- One of the best LOVE stories that reminds us that LOVE is something we can find with many people in many different ways. It is everywhere around the world.

If you haven't seen this movie, you need to go out and BUY it. Don't rent it, you will never want to return it. I may just have to watch my copy this weekend.... again.... for the millionth-and-one time.










I also love mini cookies with royal icing from Cookie Mamas (on Etsy). I ordered their cute mini-heart cookies for the office this Valentine's Day, and they are soooo good. I love how they are bite sized, and even on your New Year's diet, you can't feel guilty about eating one or two!


 I do not own a pair of these (which may be astonishing to all of you who know about my shoe habit), but someday I will break down and buy them.... I really love Vivienne Westwood's Lady Dragon Slingback Pumps. The heart on these shoes "had me at hello", and I love just how many color combinations they come in as well. Perfect with the little black dress out on the town Valentine's Day, or any day for that matter.




Skip the chocolates and flowers! Here is a treat I really love.... Terra Valentine Cabernet Sauvignon. A great wine from Napa Valley, perfect for the Valentine's Day dinner, even at home. I love this cabernet and despite the name, will drink it year 'round!

And how could one resist anything RED from Kate Spade? And its name is just perfection: The Natalie Small Dot Cosmetic Case. If you know anything about me, you know I carry anything and everything I could possibly need in my purse. Screwdriver? Check! Medicine cabinet? Check! This cosmetic case may just have to come home with me as my carryall for traveling.


What are you coveting this Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP