Monday, March 5, 2012

Gourmet Magazine - 15 Romantic Restaurants


(photo of Pia-Maria at Pia's Trattoria - Courtesy of Tampa Bay Times formerly St. Petersburg Times)


As my 300th post on this blog (crazy!), I am excited to announce another great achievement. I received an e-mail from BlogHer and Gourmet magazine (online) over the weekend that my submission for a romantic restaurant in the Tampa Bay area was chosen for their Valentine's Day feature of the Top 15 Romantic Restaurants feature! I am so honored that they loved my review of one of my favorite places to eat, Pia's Trattoria in Gulfport, Florida! Be sure to check out the feature here on Gourmet, and definitely go to Pia's for a rustic Italian meal you won't forget!

BlogHer Gourmet Live Road Trip
Pia's Trattoria
3054 Beach Boulevard South
Gulfport, Florida 33707
727-327-2190

2 comments:

  1. And now I must have the hubs take me there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! I need to go there with some gal pals =)

    ReplyDelete

SHOP