Sunday, May 3, 2009

Appetizer Addiction

Years ago, I was over at my friend Amy's house for a party. This dip was just one of the delectable snacks she was offering, but it was the only one that I found myself hovering over the entire evening. I have since used her recipe for many gatherings, and I find it amusing that my friends, too, are as addicted to it as I am. Here's how to get addicted yourself:

2 Cans Black Beans, drained
2 Cans White Shoepeg Corn, drained
8oz. Feta Cheese (I use reduced fat feta to save a few calories!)
Bunch of Green Onions, chopped
1 cup Peanut Oil
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Sugar
Garlic Salt and Pepper, to taste

Combine all ingredients, chill, and serve with white or blue corn chips. This recipe makes a good amount for a large gathering, so I like to half the recipe for a small dinner party appetizer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP