Friday, July 29, 2011

Do Nothing For 2 Minutes

This week has been a busy and stressful one. In checking my e-mails at lunch, I came across one from one of my favorite publications, Real Simple. It was titled "Six Ways To Simplify Your Life", and one of them was exactly what I needed.

It is a website called Do Nothing For 2 Minutes. You seriously go and stare at a beautiful sunset picture and hear waves crashing for a whole 2 minutes. If you hit a button or move your mouse, it starts over for another 2 minutes. It forces you clear your mind and just relax, and I have to tell you that it works....

I almost fell asleep.

Kudos to whomever created this great site. Two minutes was all it took me to mentally recharge to get through the rest of my day.

Photo from DoNothingFor2Minutes, first seen at Real Simple

Lots of blog updating will be done this weekend. Check back for some new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP