Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introducing....

After 9.5 months of a really easy and uncomplicated pregnancy, true to self, I went into labor on my due date 6-6-12. But our birth story doesn't start there, but actually 24 hours prior. My in-laws, with whom we live temporarily, each came down with their own ailments. As the clock struck midnight to start my due date, my mother in-law was undergoing an appendectomy and my father-in-law was laid up in bed with a badly sprained ankle. Only two hours later would contractions start, which led to a long 48 hours of multiple trips to the hospital, induced labor, hours of pushing, and an emergency C-section. It was a crazy time for our family... But she is perfect and we feel so blessed everyone is now healthy and happy!

Introducing...... Harper Reina DeVicente


1 comment:

SHOP