Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wine Your Worries Away

"I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

As a hostess, the one thing I always have on hand is a good bottle of wine. I try to always make healthy meals for dinner to have better eating habits, but the ulterior motive is that my husband can have ice cream for dessert and I can have a glass of wine. Even with takeout, a glass of wine just seems to make everything taste better.

Recently, someone asked me why I haven't featured wine on my blog, especially since I love it so much. After much thought, I decided that reviewing wines every now and then wasn't good enough, since there are so many wonderful ones we have every week. So, I created Wino Wednesday, a blog that updates every Wednesday with a new wine review. I will also be featuring an occasional review here that compliment FTH recipes.

Check out our first wine review: Carmel Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP