Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fresh Towels

As the nights get cooler, I love snuggling up in a blanket or in our bed and going to sleep. However, when I wake up in the morning and have to take a shower, the chill that hits me just doesn't go away.
photo from here

Recently, I was asked by Blogher to sample the Bounce Dryer Bar, and I have to tell you, as much as I hate to do laundry, this certainly makes it all the more worthwhile. And, my new found love is washing and drying towels at night and leaving them in there, and just turning the dryer on for a few minutes before I jump in the shower, so the towels are nice and warm. A warm towel after a shower on a cool morning is one great way to start the day! And the subtle but fresh scent of the dryer bar is just heavenly!

It certainly saves you from buying all those dryer sheets, or doing laundry and forgetting to throw one in to the dryer like I often do! So easy to install and replace too... it is just so easy! Thanks to Blogher and Bounce for the opportunity to try this out. I think I may like doing laundry a little bit more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP