Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Shower Inspiration

As you may remember from this last post, the Baby Shower for my friend Kim is coming up. Since it is being held at a Spanish restaurant, and she is not a fan of pastels, I went with a Spanish/Moroccan theme, as far as colors go. I had in my photo archives the following pics of inspiration if you know the source, let me know!):

I Have also ordered this Titan & Birch colored Suzani fabric to dress up the tables:


What's great about using fabric for tablecloths is that you can always wash it  and use it for another project. Maybe future pillows for my brother's house?

Also from my inspiration files was this photo of a vintage vase with bright flowers. Using the Suzani fabric as a base, we have turquoise and red vases that will have bright yellow and pink flowers in them that will be placed around the space. 

And since we are not opening gifts, there will be a little activity for all the guests to participate in. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP