Sunday, May 8, 2011

Featured.... While on Vacation.

I checked my e-mail today while still enjoying my weekend away, excited to find that I am the featured blogger on BlogHer, a wonderful community of women bloggers that I am proud to be a part of. And what made my day is their view of me:

"This blog is bursting with tips and photos - recipes, decorations, flowers, celebrations and best of all, true passion. A superb hostess makes the world a more enjoyable place and here's proof."


You can check out the page that links to me here on the right hand column. A huge THANK YOU to Heather Clisby and the BlogHer Community for the recognition!!

And just to make you all a little jealous, here was the sunset and moon out our back door last night from our weekend away at Indian Rocks Beach:



And last but not least, Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother. She is my go-to for all good ideas and creativity. Thanks for being such an amazing and inspiring person, and I am lucky to be your daughter!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured!!!!!! I love your sunset picture it's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

SHOP