Friday, May 27, 2011

Monkey-ing around

I am helping host a baby shower in two weeks and I am excited about the colors and decor. Here is a little inspiration for the party:

Invitations via FineStationary, Flags via Etsy.
Since the baby is a boy, and the parents are going with a Monkey theme in the nursery, we decided to keep the colors brown, yellow and green. Since the invites are out in the mail, I can show you what I made (of course, personal information has been removed, it looks a little more awkward than it really is):


There are some similar invitation styles online, but I created this one from scratch, since we were under a time constraint using my trusty Microsoft Publisher. I know there are better programs out there for invitations, but it is so easy to use and they always turn out well. I can't wait to show you the rest we have planned for the shower!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the theme and what a treat to get a little preview! I can't wait to get my invite in the mail and also for the shower!!!

    ReplyDelete

SHOP