Thursday, May 12, 2011

Let There Be Color

LOTS of very exciting progress has taken place at my brother's house and for this quick update... PAINT! Ever since we started looking for ideas for his home, I have been infatuated with this photo from Pottery Barn:


Since we installed wood floors and white baseboards, I love the mix of the blue wall with both the black and brown objects and gallery wall frames. There is something rustic, beachy, and chic about all of it that I just love.

And just for a preview, here is his dining room accent wall:
I will post more details about the floor and paint colors later. Just wanted to give you a quick preview! Check back soon for the reveal!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know what color blue this is.I love the Pottery Barn picture also.

    ReplyDelete

SHOP