Thursday, June 16, 2011

Punch It!

For the Monkey Baby Shower, I wanted to serve a punch that could be for both non-alcoholic for the mommy-to-be, and alcohol-optional for the rest of the guests. In my blog searches, I came across a punch recipe by Eddie Ross that I adapted to make this one. Here's the my recipe:

-One 2-Liter of Fresca
-1 cup of Orange Juice
-Sliced Strawberries
-Sliced Peaches
-Green Seedless Grapes
-Ice
-Champagne (optional), to be poured in later

That's it! So easy, right?! Eddie's recipe used white wine instead of orange juice, mixed with the Fresca and fresh fruit. I have to say that the champagne added to the glass gave it a little pop, but it was the strawberries and peaches that really made the drink. The flavor was so yummy and delicious that even my husband liked the non-alcoholic version! After the guests left, I bottled the rest (without fruit) and kept it in my fridge for a few more days . It was a perfect drink for any summer get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP