Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Every Day is Valentine's Day....

photo from Etsy
Happy Valentine's Day!


My love letter:

For me, Valentine's Day was always a Hallmark holiday that I dreaded, even when I was with someone. I never understood why people waited until this one day to tell someone that they love them, or to shower them with roses and cards and candy. Any other day of the year is just as perfect as this one to say what you think, and mean what you say to those you love.

This past year has been filled with lots of ups and downs for me, which consumes the time I am not blogging... new loves, friends lost, change in location, cancer, job opportunities, and a sea of new adventures. Every day that I wake up, I am thankful and grateful for the life God has given me, and the love he has allowed me to experience and appreciate. So much that EVERY DAY is as special and filled with love as today. 

I am very appreciative for all of you readers who continue to inspire me and keep up this little blog with my creative and culinary endeavors. It certainly is one of the little things I cherish and look forward to, no matter how crazy or busy life is.

My Valentine's wish for you is to celebrate those friends and family members you love EVERY DAY, not just today. Make every day Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay to the ups and boo to the downs! Heart day is always about celebrating everyone I love for me!

    ReplyDelete

SHOP