Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun For the Pregnant People

It is Friday, and I am a casual mess at work. Pregnancy is starting to set in for this normally fashion forward hostess. I am truly beginning to feel large - don't worry, there will be no preggo photos of me on this blog. No one needs to see my growing belly, no matter how cute I think I look that day!

I came across the funniest thing today and just had to share with my fellow pregnant people, or for those of you who have recently had children and can remember the days you wished your husband would say something nice when you felt yucky or out of whack. Here are 2 of the 26 men who have beautiful things to say about pregnancy:


  
If you are not laughing or in a better mood yet, you will be when you check out the rest here ! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP