Thursday, February 9, 2012

Print Work

A few people asked about the place cards and favor tags that I had at the baby shower. I like to do all of my print work (Invitations, cards, etc) on Microsoft Publisher. I kept these pretty simple by finding some cute water drop printed paper at Michaels for $0.59/sheet. I then created the place cards and favor tags in Publisher using the business card blank template for a good size. I used a free font that I got a year or so ago from DaFont, a great online source for free fonts. Appropriate with our theme, I used this font called Big Fish Ensemble.


After you print on a color printer, I just cut and glued them to a rectangle of the printed paper. I try to make the paper double the size that you want the card, so that you fold it in half to stand up. So simple and so cute!

I do occasionally do some print work for others, so if you are interested in invitations, favor tags, etc for an event, please contact me at foreverthehostess@gmail.com for more info and rates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP